Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Season: It's Sakura ~


Hello to my BLOG! HAHA! After more than a year of hiatus ;]


Last May 2013, I was in Japan for a short but a very memorable trip. One of the many experiences I had that made it memorable was the 'Sakuras' or Cherry Blossoms in english and 벚곷 in Korean sightseeing.


Once a sakura blossoms, it takes a week or even less until it withers. And since my trip was on the latter part of Spring, I didn't expect to see a parade of sakura anymore. Good thing we made a trip to Southern Nagano and saw a strip of Sakuras while plying the expressway. However, it was not our real destination..
Superhighway to Southern Nagano
And soo.. the following day, Sunday, we decided to get up early and purposely visit this parade of Sakura before heading to the 11AM Sunday Mass (Yes, wherever I go, I try my best to attend Holy Days of Obligation -- I just skip once, I think?). 

Here's the awesome place:

Sakura Heaven I
Sakura Heaven II
Sakura Tree
Sakura Flower
And of course, the mandatory photos with Cherry Blossoms:

Arm's reach awesome flowers
 


A very quick but fun-filled memorable trip indeed.  Unplanned yet perfectly executed. 

'til next time, Cherry Blossoms! 'til next time, Japan!


Cheers,
Arvin



No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...