Sunday, May 11, 2014

Universal Studios Japan: Experience the Movies


April 24, 2013

Touched down Osaka, Japan. Where to go? Universal Studios Japan ex- the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Unfortunately, I went there a year before the scheduled opening of the Harry Potter themed attractions.
Universal Globe
Seriously, we went directly to Universal Studios (USJ). Upon arrival at Kansai International Airport, we immediately purchased bus tickets to USJ bringing with us my big luggage. I didn’t care what other people might think. Haha! Travel Tip: There is luggage storage at the entrance of the park. You may leave your things there for a fee (I forgot how much though).

Too bad the weather didn’t cooperate during my trip because it was raining. But it didn’t stop me to enjoy and maximize my day trip to the park. After all, I didn’t know when can I visit this park again? Not until they announced the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opening soon! I’m not a die-hard harry potter fan but will surely be back there to see the attraction! HAHA!

Like my suggestion in all other theme parks, get a copy of the park map immediately and plan on how you maximize the place. Make sure to include in your schedule the park shows and performance. 

Universal Studios Japan:
Mandatory photo!



Universal Studios Japan Grounds: Luckily, relatively few people compared to regular days. It's just that it rained. We explored the place using umbrellas and raincoats.

Waterworld: My top pick in Universal Studios Singapore is Waterworld. It’s indeed a world -class performance. But Waterworld here, in my opinion is better. The downside, however, is that they are speaking in Japanese. And I didn’t understand at all. HAHA! But the action is still superb! Must watch! Travel Tip: Make sure to stay in dry area if you don’t want to get wet. AHA!
Actual explosion 

Some Attractions:

Amazing Spider-Man: Who could miss this attraction? 

Park Vicinity: There are hotels, shops and restaurant outside the park that you can also explore after having fun inside. You can also stay in hotels nearby if you're planning a 2-day trip to the park. Yay!

Indeed, a tiring but very fulfilling experience! Everything was all worth it! See you again Universal Studios Japan to witness ‘The world’s most magical adventure, brought to life.’

Details on park hours, entrance fees and access, you can visit here.
For more info, you can visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...